Another Successful Result at Auction!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Privately tucked away in a quiet yet highly convenient address, this dual level home showcases a contemporary renovation of style and sophistication. Providing flexible living options that will adapt beautifully to the needs of a growing family, with a perfect combination of charm and immediate appeal, this home is a must see for any discerning buyer.
- Multiple living options with flexible floor plan perfect for the growing family
- Large rumpus room and separate study / guest room downstairs
- Sleek contemporary kitchen boasts commercial quality S/S gas appliances
- Sun dappled entertainers deck with CBD glimpses
- Designer bathroom with ample storage
- Double bedrooms, main appointed with gorgeous bay window
- Polished timber floorboards / quality tiles used throughout
- Spacious formal entry, plantation shutters, air conditioning
- 658m2 block, fantastic usable flat yard with side access, manicured gardens
- Single car port, ample off street parking, abundance of secure storage options
- A stones throw to St Sebastian's Primary School
- Walk to Yeronga Train Station, CBD bound buses, local cafes & Yeronga Village
- Easy access to M1, local hospitals & UQ Eleanor Schonell Bridge
Yeronga has so much to offer, from the countless sporting clubs and associations, the stunning stretches of the Brisbane River and parklands, quality cafes and restaurants, public transport and lifestyle attractions.
Positioned in fantastic family orientated local, this light filled residence is wonderfully spacious, stylishly presented and exceptionally convenient. A very rare opportunity presents itself to purchase this wonderful home on one of Yeronga's most desirable pockets.
The owner's instructions are clear the property must be sold on or before auction day. Call to arrange an inspection today.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.