- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in a highly sought-after area, this dual living Post War style residence occupies 693sqm of quality, level land. With numerous lifestyle amenities and quality schools nearby, this is a perfect opportunity for a family seeking to create an ideal home, land bank, rentvest, develop or build new.
- A rare chance to secure an entry level home in a desirable neighbourhood
- Dual living with a fully self-contained area downstairs
- Approximate 15m street frontage on level block
- Ready to live in or add value through renovations
- Upstairs features three bedrooms, is neat and tidy with a spacious living room, bathroom and large kitchen
- Downstairs is fully self-contained with guest room, kitchenette, bathroom, laundry and open plan living
- Air conditioned on both levels
- Double lock-up garage with storage, 5000L water tank
- Rental income potential of $600 per week
- 200m to Yeronga train station
- 1km to Yeronga Village Shopping Centre, 500m to the exciting new Yeerongpilly Green development inc. the Queensland Tennis Centre
- Walking distance to quality public and private primary / secondary schools
- Approximately 7km & 15 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
Yeerongpilly has so much to offer, from the sporting clubs and associations nearby, the stunning parklands, quality cafes and restaurants, public transport options and lifestyle attractions.
A very rare opportunity presents itself to secure your family's lifestyle future in an area seeing rapid growth. The sellers instructions are clear - the property must be sold on or before auction day, with offers being encouraged prior to. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and arrange an inspection today.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.