AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - Last chances to view before Auction!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
OPEN SATURDAY 10.00 - 10.30am
OPEN THURSDAY 3.00 - 4.00pm
Character and Charm Les Rosiers
This charming cottage built around 1930 has been totally transformed in the last couple of years. The many features will delight those looking for all the comforts and style of modern living without compromising the character of a truly magnificent home.
- 11ft ceilings, vj walls
- Wide timber floorboards throughout
- Back entertaining deck
- French doors leading off two bedrooms on to front verandah
- 3 good size bedrooms all with built-ins
- Generous bathroom upstairs with claw foot bath
- Modern kitchen, stone benchtops
- Downstairs separate laundry and separate bathroom
- 2 street access + fully fenced
- 3 car spaces + storage
- Vendor purchased elsewhere - Requires Sale
This immaculate character cottage is just a stone's throw away from:
- Two major hospitals
- The Gabba Stadium
- 6 minutes to CBD and Southbank Parklands
- Rail and bus services
The owner is serious and this property will be sold don't miss your chance to secure this character home.
Seller will look at all offers prior to auction.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.