Fabulous property not to be missed!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Beautifully presented and meticulously maintained this 1890's Colonial home offers a terrific opportunity to purchase in this highly sought after Inner City location. Showcasing a premium quality renovation and designed to impeccable standards this 2 level home offers elegance and style with the charm of yesteryear blending with today's lifestyle.
The features for you to enjoy
• Renovated Colonial residence on 582m2 of prime inner city land with 2 street access
• Flowing over 2 levels the home was totally renovated only 8 years ago
• The Upper level features
• Grand entrance with polished timber flooring, 3.2 metre high ceilings
• Each of the rooms open onto the wrap around verandahs
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite very generous in size
• Second bedroom with built-ins, features French doors flowing on verandah
• Formal dining and living areas feature French doors to outdoor entertainment areas
• Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, top of the range European appliances including refrigerator and steam oven, 5 burner stove and wok, a showcase for the entertainer
• The kitchen and living areas flow onto the rear deck complete with gas BBQ
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
The lower level is accessed by the timber stair case where you enter the family/games/media room complete with kitchenette.
• Bifold doors open onto a 2nd alfresco entertainment area.
• There are 2 bedrooms on this level
• Bathroom and separate laundry
• The added features the home has to offer
• Ducted air conditioning
• Security system with crimsafe on all windows
• Great flow of natural light and air flow
• New Roof
• 2 car accommodation with remote control plus extra storage
• Well maintained landscaped gardens and fully fenced
The area offers
• Enjoy the lifestyle this fabulous location has to offer
• Walk to Southbank and enjoy the array of alfresco eateries
• The Cultural Centre, Performing Arts Complex, Cinemas
• 1.5ks to the City with easy access via the freeway and the Walkbridge
• Transport including Bus, Train and Ferry or for the cyclists the bikeways
• Private hospitals, Private Schooling included in State High Catchment
• Queensland Uni via the Greenbridge, Griffith Uni and Gardens Point
• There is so much to enjoy The little Logan Rd Precinct with the fine dining and alfresco eateries and the Retro and Antique Centres.
This is wonderful opportunity the owners are motivated in Selling if you are looking for something with a little Panache come to view this property.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.