Inner City Character Living at its Best!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Peacefully placed with an enviable north to rear aspect, this spacious Colonial Queenslander home blends immaculate character details with fresh contemporary updates. It is ideally located in a blue ribbon locale, within walking distance of vibrant cafs, parks, schools, buses, trains and lifestyle attractions.
Property features include:
- Versatile floor plan offers generously proportioned interiors
- Separate living and dining with fabulous flow to outdoors
- Enormous outdoor deck overlooks level lawn, landscaped garden
- Contemporary kitchen has stainless steel gas appliances
- Three double bedrooms - master walk-in wardrobe and chic ensuite
- Designer bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles and claw foot bath
- Home office, separate water closet and polished timber floors throughout
- Stained glass windows, high ornate ceilings, neutral dcor
- Plenty of storage options and separate laundry, ceiling speakers
- Electric gates and double lock up garage
- Easy CBD access - only 2.5kms away
- A hub of activity with a number of alfresco eateries and coffee shops
- Enjoy the many retro and antique centres in the Gabba
- Little Logan Road with an array of fine dining
- Sporting facilities and the famous Gabba for AFL and Cricket fans
- Private hospitals, schooling and child care facilities
- Easy access to the major freeways, bus and rail services
Deceptively spacious and brimming with character this home is a must see if you are looking for a quality turnkey property that has been thoughtfully designed for modern living.
The owners have made a clear commitment to sell, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and arrange an inspection today.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.