Another Successful Result @ Auction!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Surrounded by quality renovated homes this charming inner city Colonial residence built in the early 1900's is now waiting for new Owners. The many features on offer will delight those looking for all the comforts and style of modern living without compromising the character of a truly magnificent Queensland home. Spread over two levels, this spacious four bedroom home allows plenty of room for the growing family.
The property offers you:-
- Easy access approximately 2.5 kms to the City.
- 567m2 of prime Inner City land in vibrant Woolloongabba.
- Wrap around verandah with north facing aspect capturing City glimpses.
- Formal lounge with French doors open onto verandah.
- Open plan living with well appointed timber kitchen with gas cooktop.
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Second bedroom and main bedroom have French doors opening onto verandah.
- Private rear deck great for entertaining and relaxing.
The internal staircase leads to the lower level with:-
- Huge family/rumpus ideal for teenagers.
- The 2 other bedrooms are very large in size, both with built-ins.
- Separate office area.
- Polished timber floors with VJ walls and freshly painted.
- Separate entrance downstairs ideal for those wanting to work from home.
- Relax and enjoy those hot summer days lazing around the magnificent inground pool complete with spa and fully fenced well maintained gardens.
- 2 car accommodation complete the picture.
The area offers you:-
- The hub of activity with a number of alfresco eateries and coffee shops.
- Enjoy the many retro and antique centres in the Gabba.
- Little Logan Road with an array of fine dining.
- Sporting facilities and the famous Gabba for the AFL and Cricket fans.
- Private hospitals, schooling, and child care facilities.
- Easy access to the major freeways.
- Bus and rail services.
This is rare to find such a large family home in the Inner City Circle. The owners have enjoyed this fantastic property for over a decade now it's your chance to secure such prime real estate.
This property will be Auctioned on Saturday 21st September at 10am - offers considered prior to Auction owners are serious if you are looking mark this property No. 1 on your list.
Rates: $584.17 per qtr
Area: 567 m2
- Double Garage
560m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.