Quiet cul-de-sac opposite BBC. Be very quick! Under Contract
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A very premium location, this character Queenslander home is located in the very heart of Toowong, in a whisper quiet, cul-de-sac street just across the road from Brisbane Boys College.
Your charming character home features polished timber floors, ornate fretwork, recently repainted VJ walls throughout, high character ceilings with picture rails and bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. The fretwork separates your main living area creating a formal dining area.
As the land slopes away, downstairs there is plenty of storage space underneath. The next-door neighbours have taken advantage of this by building a granny flat in underneath their house. Obviously the same opportunity is there for you (S.T.C.A.).
This whisper quiet location, walk to everything in central Toowong, is surely a premium investment. At this price, this will be sold very quickly. So hurry! Simon says call today!
- 448 square metres of premium, central Toowong real estate
- Whisper quiet cul-de-sac location
- Opposite BBC, walk to Toowong Village and train
- Charming, character Queenslander home
- High ceilings with picture rails
- Ornate fretwork
- VJ walls throughout, recently repainted
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Separate dining area
- 3.5km from Brisbane CBD
City Council rates: $602.07 per quarter
- Single Garage
448m² / 0.11 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.