House alternative with private gardens!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stylishly presented townhome embraces a clever design that makes the most of the space, natural light and indoor/outdoor living. It represents an excellent buying opportunity for those seeking a fresh and easycare home in a great location.
- Elevated house alternative on 349m2 of land with private gardens
- Interior living spaces awash in natural light
- Stacking doors open to the central entertainers deck
- Well-appointed kitchen equipped with S/S appliances
- Lower bedroom has direct access to rear deck and two way bathroom
- Timber floors with new carpet in bedrooms
- Separate laundry and study space
- Air conditioning, abundance of storage options
- Single lock up garage and separate car port
- Very low Body Corporate fees
- Moments to Gailey Fiveways Shopping Centre, 1km to Toowong Village
- Ironside State School catchment zone, 1.5km to the University of Queensland
- Walk to public green spaces and rapid CBD transport inc. 1km to Toowong Train Station / Guyatt Park Ferry Terminal
- Approximately 5kms to Brisbane CBD
The sellers have given clear instructions to sell and are encouraging all offers. Property like this rarely becomes available, don't miss out! Call to arrange an inspection today!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.