- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Presenting the ultimate in contemporary inner city living, this exclusive development is located in the heart of South Brisbane- directly across from Brisbane State High School and Musgrave Park. Presenting the very best of inspired modern living in this tightly held, stylish complex of only 17 apartments. This 4 year old apartment enjoys a quiet north-east aspect with city glimpses and great views over the pool. The generous floor plan exudes quality throughout, the kitchen features caeserstone bench tops with quality European appliances, adjoining the kitchen is the combined living and dining area which is bathed in natural light. The spacious main bedroom presents a walk-in-robe and deluxe ensuite, the 2nd bedroom having a built-in robe. Currently vacant, this apartment was recently returning $550 per week rent and would be a fantastic opportunity for the savvy investor or astute owner occupier.
At a glance:
- 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1 Secure car park
- Located at the rear of the building- quiet north-east aspect
- Quality development of 17 stylish apartments- 4 years old
- Great rental returns- previously $550 per week
- Laundry facilities and a bath in the main bathroom
- Split-system air conditioner in the living area + plenty of storage
- Resort style facilities Pool- Activities room with kitchenette + bathroom
- Video/Intercom security entrance
- Pet Friendly
- Low body corporate fees- $726.5 per quarter
- Brisbane State High Catchment
- Minutes to the Culture Centre Busway and South Brisbane Train Station
- Built by the developer of the Villagio
- Vacant and ready for you to move in!
This superb location offers an ultra-convenient lifestyle, there are limitless choices for dining and entertainment within the South Bank Parklands, not to mention direct access to your own inner city beach, cycling and running paths, parks and green space located within the Parklands. In the midst of Brisbane's 3 top schools- Brisbane State High, St Lawrence's and Somerville House- the eclectic West End, GOMA, the Queensland Museum and QPAC are all within walking distance. Centrally located to the Culture Centre Busway & South Brisbane Train Station, direct access to the CBD is only moments away. This apartment presents a rare opportunity to purchase in the tightly-held Central Park, be quick as this will not last long!
Listed at Offers Over $519,000, please contact Emmet Ryan on 0423 123 159 for further information or to arrange an inspection.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.