Affordable Character and Charm in Sherwood
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enviably positioned in a beautiful pocket of Sherwood, this charming timber home on 607sqm is arguably the best value house in the area today. Rarely do you find a home with so much potential to add further value, that still has all of today's requirements already included.
Move straight in or plan your ultimate family home, the options are open to you. Currently the 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with separate rumpus has more than enough space, while the potential for a grand family masterpiece will make this highly sort after.
Only a short stroll to Sherwood State School, both Sherwood and Graceville Train Stations, Graceville Five-Ways and Sherwood Road cafe precinct, you will love the lifestyle on offer in one of Brisbane's most tightly held suburbs.
- 3 Bedrooms (two master options).
- 2 Freshly renovated bathrooms.
- Open plan living and dining room.
- Galley style kitchen with ample space.
- Timber floors, VJ walls and nice high ceilings.
- Sleep out/study or potential WIR/master bedroom expansion.
- Lower level rumpus room with internal access.
- Office or cellar, with storage area and large laundry.
- Front North-East facing deck.
- Large yard with two garden sheds.
- Air conditioning, window shutters.
- 3 x 5000L water tanks with pump.
- 607sqm block (15.1m x 40.6m).
- Single lock up garage with internal access and electric door.
This really does tick all the boxes for property in this price range, so don't delay your inspection or you will miss out. Our sellers have purchased on the Coast, and want to be heading up the Bruce Highway as soon as possible. Call Tim Davis or Skye Parker to arrange an inspection today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.