SOLD AT AUCTION!
- 9 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 5 Cars
OPEN THURSDAY 6.00 - 6.30pm
OPEN SATURDAY 1.00 - 2.00pm
This imaginatively designed three storey family home offers a lifestyle second to none. With light filled living areas against a panoramic backdrop of your very own lake, this spacious inviting home showcases all that is great in acreage living.
The stunning, truly unique north east facing home offers an inventive and functional floorplan. The views from the lounge rooms, wrap around deck and master bedroom on the third level are expansive, beautiful and a stunning feature.
Occupying a picturesque and fully fenced 10 acre landholding, this private property is perfect for horse enthusiasts or anyone seeking a lifestyle property between the beautiful Gold Coast and Brisbane city peacefully set just 25 minutes from Southport and Brisbane' CBD.
- 10 acre property, perfect for horse enthusiasts
- Spacious home; nine bedrooms, five bathrooms, stunning wrap around verandahs
- Large rooms, high ceilings, timber floors and gourmet chef's kitchen
- Separate formal lounge and dining areas
- Master bedroom is appointed with walk-in robes, ensuite and private deck
- Large mezzanine level used as home office
- Whole lower level dedicated to a family rumpus room / teenagers retreat
- Two dams plus a stunning and private fish filled lake
- Huge shed used as the family gym, under easily converted to extra horse stables
- Established gardens, round yard, fenced paddocks and options to subdivide up to four rear blocks (STCA)
- Plenty of storage options
- Easy access to shopping centres, restaurants, caf's and public transport (Gold Coast and Brisbane CBD)
- Walking distance to schools, parklands, sporting grounds and associations
28 Mayda Street offers a truly unique lifestyle opportunity. The owners instructions are clear we're selling on or before auction day'.
Call Will Bertelsen today to arrange an inspection, Information Memorandum or additional information on the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining