Fantastic Buying in Kangaroo Point
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Not just another cottage this is simply charming!! Beautifully restored, it will certainly delight the buyer looking for that special place. It has loads of potential to add your own touches and value.
On offer to you -
- Original cottage built late 1800's with all its charm.
- Perfect north facing aspect and approx. 1.5kms to the City.
- Open plan lounge / dining - timber kitchen.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms.
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet.
- Polished timber floors, VJ walls, timber blinds, security, air conditioned.
- Storage facilities and laundry under.
- Side access to the rear of the property.
- Be amongst the action this fabulous location has to offer.
- Easy access to the City via freeway, public transport or easy walk to the Ferry.
- Enjoy the magnificent parklands on River Terrace with spectacular views to the City.
Enjoy the alfresco eateries, Southbank Parklands with an array of fine dining, the Cultural and Entertainment and Arts Complex, sporting facilities, the private hospitals, private schooling and more.
The owners circumstances have changed - make the most of such a fantastic opportunity.
Priced to sell in the mid $600,000 range.
$527.08 per qtr
379m² / 0.09 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.