Another Successful Result!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
For the astute buyer, whether it be to live in or an investment, you can't go wrong with your purchase of this property in such a fantastic location. Prices are on the move - NOW is the time to get in.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location with lush parkland at the end of the street. Kangaroo Point and approximately 1.5kms to the City and tipped as the City's next "Hotspot".
The Property features
- 2 Levels of living with 3 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and 2 Cars
- Bright interiors rejuvenated with new paint and polished timber floors
- Combined living area featuring french doors flowing onto front verandah
- Modern kitchen with loads of storage
- Enjoy City skyline whilst entertaining on the party sized covered rear deck
- One bedroom plus a study
- Modern tiled bathroom with shower over bath.
- Timber staircase leads to the lower level which has 2 very generous sized bedrooms
- Family room - plus bathroom with laundry
- 2 split air conditioning systems - fully fenced with carport for 2 cars
- You are purchasing a fabulous property with room to extend and add your touches
The Location - all I can say is once you have lived in Kangaroo Point you will not want to move
- Walking distance to the City.
- Bus and City Cat Ferry 2 mins away
- Enjoy an array of the alfresco eateries - shopping facilities - Cafes
- Surrounded by parklands, bikeways and walkways.
- Private Hospitals, Private Schooling, day care facilities.
- Sporting facilities.
- Easy access via the South East Freeway and Clem 7 Tunnel, Walk bridge at Southbank.
- Southank Parklands - how fantastic is this! Restaurants, Arts, Theatres this list goes on, and only 10 mins away
This is a fantastic opportunity for you. The house is stunning and the location is fabulous!
The owners are Selling now it's your chance to snap this one up.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.