ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL RESULT @ AUCTION!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Fabulous City Views! Come inside and see the size -- It's huge and it's fabulous you can also remove and re-build if you so desire.
This is an absolutely sensational opportunity not to be missed!!! The Sellers built their family home in 1951 this is the first time offered for sale. They have now retired and their property is to be Sold on the Day of Auction.
The features for you to enjoy
- 524m2 with 13m wide frontage- house can be removed
- Formal lounge with French doors opening to front veranda
- 5 bedrooms all very generous in size
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout the property
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- L shaped kitchen with load of storage, wall oven, hotplates and dishwasher
- Split level extension provides formal dining family room with rear deck and internal timber staircase leading to huge rumpus/ media/games room.
- Study/sewing room
- There is a second bathroom with laundry downstairs
- Garaging for 2 car with loads of storage spaces
- Air-conditioned and security
- Low maintenance gardens fully fenced
The opportunity for you to reap the reward of this most sought after Kangaroo Point location.
The proximity to the City less than 2ks transport on your doorstep Bus and City Cat Ferry South East Freeway Clem 7Tunnel Walk to Southbank and enjoy the array of alfresco eateries Close proximity to Private Hospitals and Private Schooling Enjoy the Retro Centres and Fine Dining at the Gabba Who doesn't know about the Gabba our famous sporting venue.
This property will be Sold you could be the lucky one!!
Rates: $576.56 per 1/4
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.