- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
LAND LAND AND LOTS OF IT! Capitalize on an unbeatable opportunity to explore the multiple development options offered to you. This character filled home brimming with warmth boasts a versatile layout for you to expand.
Level block with plenty of scope to extend, raise, add a pool or perhaps your choice to develop the block further. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location this 1930 Queenslander has loads of potential.
The property features:
- 824m2 of Prime Inner City land on 2 lots with 19.1m wide frontage
- Original Queenslander with wide entrance and wrap around veranda's
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Large open plan lounge/dining
- French doors open onto the side veranda
- Newly renovated kitchen gas stove, dishwasher, loads of storage
- Freshly painted, high ceilings and polished timber floors
- Roof was replaced only 8 years ago solar panels installed
This fabulous property is ideal for those astute buyers looking for land in the Inner City. The opportunity is here for you to raise, renovate and make this your family home. This is one of only four blocks of this size in Kangaroo Point don't miss this opportunity to make it yours.
Kangaroo Point this most sought after area is so close to the City with an array of amenities on your doorstep.
Easy access to transport with the Bus and City Cat Ferry only minutes away. Enjoy the lifestyle on offer the cafe and alfresco eateries, sporting facilities, bikeways and parklands, private hospitals and schooling, Southbank with magnificent parklands, Cultural and Arts Centres Award Winning Restaurants enjoy Little Logan Road Precinct with its' Antique and Retro Centres - The list just keeps on going.
The owners circumstances have changed You could make the most of this fabulous opportunity Capitalize of Inner City Gold -
Land Size 824 m2
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.