Another Successful Result by Karen Pierce
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
The opportunity is here for you to enjoy Inner City Living in this 1930's Ashgrovian style Queenslander and only 1.5kms to the City. This charming property with original features including timber wall panelling, bay windows with window seats, ornate plaster ceilings, polished timber floors and huge potential for the astute buyer looking to add their own touches.
The property features:-
- North facing aspect to capture cool river breezes.
- Large formal lounge with French doors opening to the formal dining area.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 of which open onto enclosed side verandah.
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- Fully concreted underneath with laundry and rumpus - loads of storage.
- New roof has been installed.
- Split system air conditioning.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Corner position.
- Side access with room for a boat.
- Private courtyard.
Kangaroo Point is a simply fantastic place to live great community spirit easy access to public transport including bus and City Cat Ferry and sporting facilities on your doorstep. You are surrounded by a number of private hospitals and private and public schools, day care facilities, the magnificent Mowbray Parklands, bikeways, leisurely walkways, the fabulous Antique and Retro Centres and Alfresco Restaurants only minutes away.
Don't miss it great property to add your own touches watch your dollars grow with this fantastic Inner City Residence. Owners are serious, they want this property Sold. Properties are selling very quickly. The decision has been made, now it's your turn. You could be the lucky one!!!!
All unconditional offers will be considered prior to Auction....................
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
298m² / 0.07 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.