Owner wants this property Sold - Price Reduced to $990K Excellent Buying!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This could be the one you have been waiting for!!!!!
A rare find in Kangaroo Point and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location this 1930 Queenslander has loads of potential.
The property features:
- 824m2 of Prime Inner City land on 2 lots with 19.1m wide frontage.
- Original Queenslander with wide entrance and wrap around verandahs.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms.
- Large open plan lounge/dining.
- French doors open onto the side verandah.
- Newly renovated kitchen gas stove, dishwasher, loads of storage.
- Freshly painted, high ceilings and polished timber floors.
- Roof was replaced only 8 years ago solar panels installed.
This fabulous property is ideal for those astute buyers looking for land in the Inner City. The opportunity is here for further development potential or for you to raise, renovate and make this your family home. This is one of the few remaining blocks of this size this is your chance to make it yours!
Kangaroo Point this most sought after area is so close to the City with an array of amenities on your doorstep. Easy access to transport with the Bus and City Cat Ferry only minutes away. Enjoy the lifestyle on offer the cafe and alfresco eateries, sporting facilities, bikeways and parklands, private hospitals and schooling, Southbank with magnificent parklands, Cultural and Arts Centres Award Winning Restaurants enjoy Little Logan Road Precinct with its' Antique and Retro Centres - The list just keeps on going.
The owner has made the decision it's time to move if you are serious make the decision Put This Property On Top of Your List to Inspect.
Rates: $652.03 per qtr
- Double Garage
824m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.