It's all about Location and all about Style!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
The charm and graceful style excels with the meticulous restoration of this 1930's Queenslander right in the heart of Kangaroo Point.
As you enter you will enjoy the private paved courtyard and the beautiful landscaped gardens. The residence is highset with potential to build under.
The benefits for you:-
- Privacy, Security and located only 1.5kms to the City.
- Perfect north facing aspect to enjoy cool breezes.
- Formal arched lounge/dining with French doors opening onto private front verandah.
- Polished timber floors and VJ walls.
- 3 extra large bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling built-ins.
- Modern country style kitchen.
- Aluminium shutters and doors add extra touch to this beautifully presented residence.
- The residence has been painted inside and out.
- Enjoy your leisure time on your private rear deck overlooking the magnificent landscaped back yard with enough room to add a pool.
You will enjoy the lifestyle this fantastic location has to offer. Be surrounded by the number of great alfresco eateries, easy access and walking distance to Southbank Parklands, south east freeway, the famous "Gabba", walkways, bikeways, private schools and hospitals. There is so much on offer and with future planning this is a suburb on the MOVE!
All you have to do is come and have a look for yourself - then pack your bags and move in - there is nothing to do but enjoy.
Do yourself a favour and inspect this property.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.