Highgate Hill Gold - Sold Under The Hammer
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Worst house in the best street. An ugly duckling ready to become a swan. Don't judge a book by its cover. However you want to put it this fine house in and excellent location must be sold on or before auction. All this house needs is an outside paint job, the inside is fine.
- Charming 3bed 1bath on flat 407m2 block
- Recently restumped and renovated
- Very peaceful location in quiet Cul-de-sac
- Large bedrooms and Polished wooden floors throughout
- Large lounge Dining and separate laundry
- Close to Southbank, Mater, Shopping, Shopping, Transport, Universities & the CBD
- High ceilings and in good general condition
- Currently tenanted at $460pw unfurnished til Feb 2012
Unfortunately the owners now have circumstances which require a quick and definite sale. This is an entry level blue chip investment or a prime house for a first home buyer looking for a convenient lifestyle in a high capital growth area.
Call to inspect immediately.
DISCLAIMER: Your details may be used for promotional purposes by our office to keep you advised as to market trends and conditions. Please advise the agent if you do not want this to occur.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.