Another Successful Result at Auction!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Defined by its wonderfully spacious layout, breezy light-filled interiors and beautiful backyard oasis, this highset residence provides an idyllic family haven filled with character and charm. It is placed a short walk to Fairfield station, shops, eateries and lifestyle attractions.
- A rare chance to secure an entry level home in a desirable neighbourhood
- Renovated with scope to add value and personalise
- Huge entertaining deck adjoining the lounge, bi-fold doors opening out onto front and rear decks with excellent indoor / outdoor flow
- Neat and tidy refreshed kitchen equipped with gas cooking
- Beautiful backyard oasis with lush established gardens
- Modernised bathrooms - recently retiled
- Large rumpus area and bathroom with separate access downstairs
- Freshly painted & newly polished floorboards throughout
- 2kW Solar panels, LED lighting, fully insulated and a/c units up and down
- Double carport plus single lock up garage and very large storage area, walk to train and bus
- Stroll to local parklands, quality schools and Fairfield Gardens shopping centre
- Ease of access to Eleanor Schonell Bridge / UQ and local hospitals
Set amid 612m2 of lush rainforest gardens filled with natives and fruit trees (orange, lemon, lychee, banana, pawpaw, passionfruit and grape vines) and veggie patch your family and friends will no doubt be envious of the home grown produce on the dinner table.
Fairfield has so much to offer, from the countless sporting clubs and associations, the stunning stretches of the Brisbane River and parklands, quality cafes and restaurants, public transport and lifestyle attractions, and proximity to excellent schools.
A very rare opportunity presents itself to secure your family's future lifestyle. The owner's instructions are clear the property must be sold on or before auction day! Call to arrange an inspection today.
Fully transferable Building and Pest Report available on request
612m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.