Another Successful Result at Auction!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Fantastic Opportunity to Purchase.
Wow! Refreshed inside and out, this single level residence offers the astute buyer an Inner City residence with scope to add value.
Located in one of the best streets in East Brisbane, Geelong Street is tree lined and a short walk to the City Cat Ferry and alfresco eateries.
On offer to you:-
- 1930's Queenslander with loads of potential.
- Enclosed front - ideal for home office.
- Open plan lounge and dining with French doors flowing to covered deck.
- 2 large bedrooms with split system air conditioning.
- Eat in kitchen with stainless steel 5 burner gas stove along with butler's pantry.
- Modern bathroom with separate shower.
- High ceilings with polished timber floors.
- Fully fenced low maintenance landscaped gardens.
The location is fantastic approximately 2kms to the City.
- Easy access to the City.
- Take a leisurely ride on the City Cat Ferry.
- Conveniences of shopping and alfresco eateries within walking distance.
- So close to all amenities including hospitals, schools and sporting facilities.
- Magnificent Mowbray Park by the River.
You can't go wrong ... Owners are here to Sell ... Don't say "I should have".
Rates: $528.92 per 1/2
To be Auctioned On Site Saturday 28th June at 10am.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
354m² / 0.09 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.