This Cute Colonial is Looking for a New Owner
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Seeking interest from all first home buyer / investors / renovators - you won't find better value for money - fantastic property in a fantastic location - Act Now...!!!!
This highly sought after Colonial built in the late 1800's situated approx 2.5kms to the City and offering a lifestyle envied by many. Loads of potential for you to add your own touches.
The property features:
- Open plan living.
- Modern kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms (2 have built-ins).
- Main has built-ins with French doors opening onto front verandah.
- Modern bathroom features clawfoot bath with separate shower.
- Bonus sitting room with French doors opening onto covered rear deck.
- Internal staircase leads to fully concreted downstairs area with laundry, second toilet and loads of storage.
- High ceilings with original VJ walls and polished timber floors.
- The property is fully fenced with low maintenance gardens.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Surrounded by quality renovated homes.
- Walking distance to the Bus and City Cat Ferry.
- Shopping facilities at the end of the street.
- Easy access to the City and the Clem 7 Tunnel.
- Private Schooling Private Hospitals.
- Sporting facilities and fabulous bikeways along the River.
- An array of alfresco eateries just a stone's throw away.
Rates: $513.55 per qtr
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Single Garage
344m² / 0.09 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.