Ray White South Brisbane
Owner says sell. Committed elsewhere
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Owner has signed a contract on another property and as a result this one has to be SOLD!! All offers will be considered, needs a contract urgently!!
This apartment is massive!! 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a huge living dining room at the rear of a boutique complex of 12, away from traffic noise, enhancing privacy overlooking the leafy Fisher Lane and with plenty of off street parking.
Built approx 15 years ago, the complex enjoys low body corporate fees and is a perfect property for a young couple starting out, downsizer or investor. Location will mean high occupancy rates and good rental return; alternatively, a first home buyer can purchase into the tightly held inner city property market at a pre-boom price, and enjoy strong capital growth over time.
This is a cracking opportunity in a rock-solid location. The GABBA is just metres away for the cricket enthusiasts; public transport, the CBD, South Bank, a myriad of funky dining options, and the Brisbane River are all within walking distance.
- Large enough for the family and super quiet!!
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living and dining
- Security screens, air-conditioning, glass enclosed alfresco balcony
- Ground floor apartment at rear of building, quiet and private
- Lock-up car accommodation and storage, off street parking for visitors
- Boutique complex of 12 units, low body corporate fees
- Around half owner-occupied, neat and tidy, spacious and comfortable
- Perfect for investors, downsizers or first home buyers looking for value
- Location, location, location walk to CBD, dining, transport, South Bank
- Owner relocating urgently, will consider all offers, needs contract today!
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.