Under Contract - Open for inspection 2.15-2.45pm
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
* Fully transferable building & pest report available free upon request *
Nestled in a quiet, leafy pocket of Annerley this striking triple-gabled Queenslander has great street presence and is the ideal opportunity for the astute investor or family wanting a charming home within 5km of the CBD. A light-filled haven featuring VJ walls, high decorative ceilings and polished timber floors this home has previously returned up to $750 per week. Perfectly positioned on a 546m2 lot with a north-facing backyard your opportunities to improve are endless, whether it be immediately or down the track.
- 2 Large bedrooms + 2 Sleepouts
- Master bedroom with bay window
- Separate living & dining area
- Original kitchen with ample storage space
- 2 x Multi purpose rooms downstairs with separate entry- one with kitchenette & bathroom (possible dual living option)
- Potential rental return of $750 per week
- VJ walls & decorative high ceilings throughout
- Brand new roof
- Polished timber floors
- Generous back yard 546m2 lot
- Pet friendly fully fenced yard with chook pen
- Potential to expand and renovate
Peacefully set with easy access to public transport and only walking distance to a range of boutique cafes, shops and convenient bike paths. The Princess Alexandra, Mater & Greenslopes Hospitals are all within a few minutes travel, and it is only a short stroll to the Dutton Park Dog Park and over the Eleanor Schonell (Green) Bridge to the University of Queensland.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.