Another Successful Result at Auction!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Intuitively renovated and impeccably extended, this elegant 1920's residence showcases rich period features and excellent character combined over two sublime levels, beautifully defined by formal and informal living spaces.
- Gorgeous formal living and dining spaces washed in natural light
- Rich timber floors, seamless blend of 1920's art-deco features and modern fixtures
- Designer CaesarStone kitchen with Smeg gas cooking
- Upper / lower decks to rear overlook a very private and picturesque rainforest garden
- Lavish parents retreat with chic ensuite and private sitting room
- Double sized bedrooms majority with built-ins up and down
- Fashionable full sized bathrooms over both levels
- Dual living: full kitchen, bath and second lounge downstairs - separately metered
- Multiple entries including side access to huge home office/Sixth bedroom
- Double laundry, main with drying room
- An abundance of storage options both internal and external
- Low Maintenance Fruit tree filled garden with flat entertaining terrace or pool platform
- Walk to PA Hospital, UQ Green Bridge, popular cafs, restaurants, quality schools and parklands
- Countless public transport options: Fairfield Train Station and CBD buses
Located in a fantastic family orientated pocket of Annerley, this delightful home has been beautifully renovated to emphasise effortless living and entertaining. Homes of this quality rarely present themselves to market, don't pass on this wonderful opportunity to secure your family's lifestyle future.
The owners have advised there is an auction day deadline and are determined to sell, encouraging offers prior to. We would welcome your attendance at one of the coming open homes, or simply call to arrange a private inspection.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.