Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Landmark Spring Hill Development Site
On behalf of the vendor, Tim Davis & Skye Parker from Ray White South Brisbane are proud to present this historic landmark development site, For Sale via Expressions of Interest.
Presenting a landhold of 2812m2 (approx.) made up of 4 combined separate titles, the site also benefits from the soon to be finalised Spring Hill Neighbourhood Plan (current draft), with a potential 20 storey development opportunity upside. (STCA.)
- 4 Separate Titles offered as one package.
- 43-45 Phillips Street, 30 McConnell Street, 32 McConnell Street and 24-30 Hartley Street.
- 3 Street frontage with 61.4m total street frontage.
- Total combined site area of 2812m2 zoned MU1 - Mixed Use Inner City (STCA.)
- Close proximity to numerous primary, secondary and tertiary education facilities.
- Walking distance to the CBD and Fortitude Valley.
- Stroll to Boundary Street 'Central Activity Hub'.
- Iconic 'Dahrl Court' - 1936 constructed block of 18 flats included in the sale.
- Current income of $400,000 pa from short to medium tenancies (approx.)
- Majority cleared site reducing demolition work.
Spring Hill is on the verge of becoming a new hub of entertainment and culture in Brisbane. Positioned on the door-step of the CBD, and within the City Centre Expansion Precinct within the Spring Hill Neighbourhood Plan (draft), now is the time to invest and develop in Brisbane's oldest suburb with a Council ready to support your vision.
Contact Tim Davis for further information, Information Memorandum and site access.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.