Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Top floor with parkland views!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting a near new top floor apartment in the The Plaza' complex, this impressive residence enjoys a sunny aspect and a low maintenance lifestyle overlooking Musgrave Park. It's conveniently located between the eclectic West End entertainment district and South Bank Parklands.
- Open plan living and dining area flows effortlessly outside
- Floor-to-ceiling stacking sliding doors offer natural light
- Large covered balcony with views across Musgrave Park
- Gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops
- Two generous bedrooms both with built-ins
- Master featuring a beautiful ensuite
- European style laundry, plenty of storage
- Secure lift access, video intercom, ducted air conditioning
- Two car spaces in the secure basement car park
- Communal BBQ area, pool and gymnasium
- Currently rented for $600 per week
- Brisbane State High School catchment zone
- Walk to shops, vibrant cafes and rapid city transport (Bus and Train)
Being footsteps to the South Bank Parklands, GoMa, Museums, countless award winning restaurants, the eclectic Boundary Street entertainment precinct, the Brisbane River, shops, local hospitals, cafes and multiple transport options all while being a short stroll to Brisbane's CBD - this is all about lifestyle and quality rental returns as a rock solid investment.
The owner of this apartment has given strict instructions - this will be sold on or before auction day. The decision has been made to move on, which presents a fantastic opportunity for an astute buyer looking for an ultra-convenient position and brilliant rental returns in a lifestyle driven suburb of Brisbane. Call today to arrange a private inspection.
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.