Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owner Seriously Selling!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated on a prime north facing allotment, just a short stroll to the Kangaroo Point cliffs, this stunning colonial home, built around 1912 and extended in 2012, is full of all the charm and character of yesteryear, blended seamlessly with a modern extension; perfect for the Queensland lifestyle.
With its grand entrance hall, high ceilings throughout, polished timber floors, original vertical joint walls, ornate fretwork, original leadlights and loads of natural lighting you can feel the warmth and charm of the original house while enjoying the luxury finished of the modern extension.
Situated high in a wide, quiet, tree lined street, just 1.5km from the Brisbane CBD this property is surrounded by quality renovated family homes and is a must inspect for anyone looking for a stylish inner city property.
This is a fantastic opportunity for one lucky buyer to enjoy all the inner city lifestyle has to offer.
The property offers
* Prestigious location, close to Brisbane city
* 410m2 of prime inner city land with a north facing back yard
* Seamless blend of old and new with zoned living for the whole family
* Modern extension with oversized kitchen and indoor/outdoor living capturing city glimpses.
* Formal lounge and separate dining rooms with colonial charm
* 4 large bedrooms - master is very generous in size with a walk-in robe and extra-large ensuite with freestanding bath and separate toilet
* The custom designed kitchen comes with all the bells and whistles, including with walk-in pantry/larder and custom fitted wine cupboard and Corian benchtops
* High end European appliances including integrated double door Liebherr refrigerators along with V-Zug appliances including induction cooktop, 2 ovens (conventional and steam oven) and fully integrated dishwasher.
* The kitchen and living area both open via oversized bi-folds which flows to the rear entertaining deck which captures the city skyline
* Modern bathroom with free-standing bath
* Separate study or nursery
* 3 car accommodation and loads of storage
* Fully fenced, low maintenance landscaped garden with mature trees providing shade and privacy and room for a pool
* Security system
* Split system air conditioning to the master, living and formal lounge
The location offers
* Fabulous inner city living just a short drive or easy walk or ride to the CBD
* Easy access to the South East Freeway and Clem 7 Tunnel/Airport Link
* Public transport with buses, CityHopper and CityCat Ferry
* Close to the famous Gabba, Brisbane Jazz Club and Dockside
* Take a leisurely walk to the magnificent Southbank Parklands, with its tropical gardens, lifestyle precinct with GOMA, the Cultural Centre, Performing Arts Complex, Cinemas and alfresco eateries
* Private and public hospitals including the Mater, Lady Cilento, St Vincents, Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes and Royal Brisbane Hospital all close by
* Private and public schooling including St Joseph's, Somerville House, Churchie and St Laurence's and child care facilities
* Close to QUT Gardens Point, Griffith Uni and Southbank TAFE
This is a wonderful opportunity for the astute buyer looking for an inner-city property in a quiet family friendly location which maintains and enhances 100 years of colonial character with a sophisticated, stylish extension. This is a zoned living home for the modern Queensland lifestyle.
The sellers are serious - don't delay your viewing
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.