LUXURIOUS FURNISHED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT - PETS CONSIDERED
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Embracing undulating views to Mount Coo-tha this immaculate third floor apartment delivers style and contemporary living in very much loved and sought after Tempo Residence.
Featuring open plan living flowing through glass doors onto a generous balcony, a stylish kitchen boasting streamline integrated cabinetry and sleek, modern interiors and quality fittings throughout.
Two spacious bedrooms boast built in robes with the master flowing to a balcony and a full ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a built-in study nook and enjoys natural light.
Particularly pleasing is the wide living room and a fresh colour palette with light grey tiled floor and charcoal carpet promoting style and sophistication.
An easy care home allowing buyers to enjoy this vibrant community; from the famed West End markets and International array of restaurants and cafes to a pulsating Art Scene.
- Storage cage + 1 secure basement car space
- Full foxtel/phone/cable internet connectivity in bedrooms and living room
- Split A/C & ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living area
- Study nook in 2nd bedroom
- Caesar Stone kitchen bench top & stainless steel European appliances with gas cooking
- Plenty of visitor parking + intercom security
- BBQ area, pool + showers, gym and movie theatre
- City Glider stop at end of street and City Cat stop nearby
- Second bedroom configuration can be single, double, queen or Sofa bed with Study
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.