Karen’s experience in Real Estate spans back to 1982 when she first joined the Ray White/Richard Ellis Group in their administration department. In 1985 she joined the Commercial Division of Richard Ellis and after 10 years service with the Group caught the “selling bug” and embarked on a career in Residential sales. Having grown up in Kangaroo Point, Karen was keen to start her residential career in the area.
Karen joined this office in February 1996 and has been acknowledged as the most experienced and most successful and highly respected agent with an a market share in excess of 70% in the Kangaroo Point area. Also highly successful in Woolloongabba, Dutton Park, Highgate Hill, West End & East Brisbane
Karen has won numerous industry awards including:
• Outstanding sales performance
• Alan White Club Gold Member
• Alan White Club Life Member
• Outstanding contribution award since 1999
• Elite Performer 2015
• Alan White Premier Member for Multi Milion Dollar Sales
• No 7 of Top 10 Residential Performers Half Yearly Awards 2010
• Significant Sales Achievement Awards 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Karen has a built her reputation for providing excellent service to both Seller and Buyer. Her commitment to get the job done exceeds 100%. Because of her professionalism, honesty and enthusiasm over 80% of her clientele is now repeat or referral business. The success of Karen’s business is based on feedback to her clients, hard work and acheiving the highest possible price.
My Moto - Keep Going & Never Give Up!
- 2016 - Premier Member
- 2015 - Elite Performer